Joint NASA Exploration Science Forum/European Lunar Symposium
* DATE CHANGE * Due to DART mission launch rescheduling, the virtual Joint 2021 NESF & ELS meeting has moved to July 20-23, 2021.
NESF & ELS Abstract Submission Open: Due Date is April 23, 2021
We are now accepting abstracts for the 2021 Joint NASA Exploration Science Forum & European Lunar Symposium. Continuing with the same focus, this joint exploration science conference will focus on basic and applied scientific questions fundamental to understanding the Moon, Near Earth Asteroids, the moons of Mars, and the environments of these bodies. We have also added a couple new abstract topics including Equity, Diversity, Accessibility and Inclusion and Sustainable Exploration.
Abstracts can be submitted at: https://lunarscience.arc.nasa.gov/nesfels2021/ Abstract submission will be open through 11:59 p.m. PDT April 8, 2021. When you complete your abstract submission, please also register for the conference at the same time.
SSERVI Award Nominations:
SSERVI is soliciting nominations by April 8, 2021 for the following SSERVI Awards:
• Shoemaker Award (lifetime career achievement award in lunar and planetary sciences),
• Wargo Award (scientist or engineer who has focused on integrating science and exploration throughout their career),
• Angioletta Coradini Mid-Career Award (researcher for significant, lasting accomplishments related to exploration science),
• Niebur Award (early career award for significant contributions to exploration science).
Nominees from previous years will automatically be carried forward to the upcoming year. Thank you in advance for your nominations and recognition of those who have contributed so substantially to our field! Further descriptions of each award and the nomination form may be found at: http://lunarscience.arc.nasa.gov/awards
Please contact Mahesh Anand (firstname.lastname@example.org), Greg Schmidt (email@example.com) and/or Kristina Gibbs (Kristina.firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions regarding the Joint NESF and ELS and award nominations.
We look forward to seeing you at this conference.
The Open University, UK
(on behalf of all European nodes of SSERVI)
Posted by: Soderman/SSERVI Staff